Tower Bridge dichotomy

Dichotomy - a division into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities. Colour or Black and white? The Tower Bridge is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. As such it was one of the places I spent more time around.






This HDR pano is a group of 9x3 shots (27 in total in case you are having trouble doing the math ;)). The Thames was low and I had the chance to go down to the river and set up my tripod and... be the object of some Curiosity! You might think that in a city like London people had already acostumed to seeing a guy with a tripod ;)

I realy couldn't choose between the two versions so I salomonicaly... decided to post both!


0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers



Photography Directory by PhotoLinksphotoblog-community
blogarama - the blog directoryPhotography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
coolphotoblogs.commy profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll