The Canadian Rockies revisited...



If you have been following my posts for the last year, you have probably noticed my adoration for the Canadian Rockies. When I went there I was not even an amateur photographer and the end result was... lets call it awful to be nice.

Photos aren't just a physical recollection of my memory. For me (at least) they represent the way I saw things, the things I deemed to be worth recollecting and that marked me somehow, the landscapes that made me stand in haw and made me shrink and feel small...

In Canada the photographies I brought back where really bad (for my current standards) and I took some time to try and rescue some photos (the ones that could be saved). A lot of CS3 went on these days and here are the Canadian Rockies revisited!




1 comments:

Jose Ribeiro said...

Mestre...grandes fotos :-)

 

Popular Posts

Followers



Photography Directory by PhotoLinksphotoblog-community
blogarama - the blog directoryPhotography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
coolphotoblogs.commy profile

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogroll